Volunteering provides a wonderful way to meet new people with similar interests, and join together to serve your community and its residents in unique and gratifying ways.
Foster City Village volunteers include members, their adult children, college students, empty nesters, retirees, and many others from our immediate community.
Some of the benefits of volunteering include:
- Staying active – physically, mentally and socially
- Connecting with others, and feeling part of community
- Putting talents, skills and capacities to good use
- Paying it forward – knowing that someday each of us will also need support
Foster City Village volunteers sign up in their areas of skill and interest. Listing of all volunteer opportunities.
Some of those areas include:
- Transportation Services
- Health & Wellness Support
- Social Activities Planning
- Handyman Services
- Technology Assistance
- Lawn & Garden Care
- Dog Walking/Pet Care
- New Member Orientation
- Village Operations
Volunteers can also support a healthy Foster City Village by:
- Developing a program or activity
- Hosting an event
- Serving on a committee
- Spreading the word about the Foster City Village
Download the Volunteer Application