Foster City Village is not a real estate development or another retirement community.
Our mission is to enable older adults to continue living in their homes and communities as they age by
providing mobility, practical assistance, easy access to services, social connections and educational
We are a non-profit, membership-based organization comprised of neighbors helping neighbors for an
improved quality of life – enabling healthier aging for ourmembers and peace of mind for their families.
Our membership in the Village-to-Village Network, a national organization, strengthens our programs
and services by allowing us to exchange information and ideas with other villages.
Learn more about the Village-to-Village network...
As a Foster City Village member you have access to a variety of services and programs, including:
- Transportation to medical, shopping, and other appointments.
- A home safety evaluation to identify possible safety concerns.
- Simple handyman services to keep your home safe and comfortable.
- Simple in-home technical services that help you enjoy the benefits of today’s technologies.
- A directory of preferred vendors within the area.
- Companionship, membership gatherings and activities where you can interact with friends and neighbors.
All Donations are tax deductibles
Foster City Village
1000 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 210 Foster City, CA, 94404
Phone: 650-378-8541 * Email: